Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello World!

Hi out there to anyone and everyone this reaches! My name is Katherine (I actually go by Kat), and this is the beginning of my professional career as a photographer. Not to say that I am new to photography; I photograph weddings, senior pictures, families, etc. The purpose of this blog is to make my work accessible to you- my potential clients, new relationships, and individuals who just enjoy viewing photographs! With my postings, I plan to keep events as up to date as possible, starting with the most recent events, after which I will post photographs from some of my favorite events and clients that I have worked with. If you have any questions or if you just like to talk, I would love to hear from you. New beginnings are always exciting... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment