Saturday, January 14, 2012

LeeAnn & Ryan












I photographed this wedding for an absolutely wonderful girl, LeeAnn, who I have known for 10 years (!!!) and her fiance, Ryan. They were one of the easiest and most agreeable couples to photograph. I spoke with LeeAnn afterwards and I told her that some couples are more difficult than others, ie: needing to pose them, remind them to smile-it is their wedding day!, basically fine tuning every detail to get a good shot, but to them I could say, "Just stand over there" and they could make it look phenomenal. I could have taken pictures of them for hours- in fact, the only reason we had to stop was because it got dark! We drove all around the Livonia, Metro-Detroit area to get some absolutely stunning shots. I hope you enjoy the viewing as much as I did taking the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment